Friday, August 15, 2008

My eyes sting...........

Today is a total glasses day. My eyes refused the contacts. They sting, are red, and look like I smoked up before I came to work. I had a 3 shot latte this morning to jolt myself into work, that has officially worn off. What does this to me? Late nights. Repeated late nights. Why do I do it? I just love being around people. I love it so much that I will forgo sleep of more than 5 or 6 hours to stay up talking or hanging out with people. Maybe I'm crazy. But, I have a funny feeling I'm going to look back on these days when I'm old, and be completely happy at the way I lived my 20s. Staying up late with good company: first; work? not even a close second. :)

2 comments:

Lydia said...

What's this? An update? Hooray! although your topics are a bit on the down side. I despise contacts. And you can never go wrong spending time with good company, sleep is for babies and the elderly. As for a job, you I will hire you to be my fulltime live in friend/babysitter ;)

Adam said...

Ironic post, i was just thinking that the background and font color of your blog was making my eyes sting.