Monday, February 22, 2010

Good times with a good friend and the Gypsy Den

Yesterday I had the opportunity to have a 1 on 1 breakfast with Miss Christina Grant. I am spelling her name out like this because very soon it will be MRS!!!!!!!! Christina Hunter. ah!!! Yes, Christina was in town and although I was so upset that I missed her girls night out due to a service event that I had committed to and then wound up falling through! I was so happy that her and I made plans to meet at the Gypsy Den, just us 2. It was so great to talk and catch up and eat good food. Can I just say I love sharing meals with friends now? I want the time to last and last like it does in other countries instead of feeling like I need to hurry up to finish so the waitress/waiter can turn the table. We decided to make our exit after a cup of water was spilled, oops! time to go! :)
We were able to catch up on family, and boys (or boy in her case, and lack thereof in my case, haha) and work, and weddingness. It was so fun. Thanks Christina for taking the time to have breakfast with me.
I think there needs to be more slowing down, meals shared, lives exchanged and lived together.

1 comment:

ShesThatOneGirl said...

It was SO great to see you...

Hopefully we can do something similar the next time you are in AZ!?

Please post a blog about the new gig!? ASAP!